Bring in the new year with this fun craft for the kiddos! From the creative minds of Easy Kids Craft (http://easykidscraft.com/), these party poppers are a great way to celebrate.
2 Small plastic cups
1 Glue stick
Assortment of fuzz balls and decorative shapes
- Cut bottom off of plastic cups using scissors
- Tie end of each balloon into a knot
- Cut ¼ in. (0.65 cm) off the top of the balloons
- Stretch open end of the balloon around the bottom of the cup (pull up about ½ in. (1.30 cm), then tape around the entire seam of the balloon
- Glue decorative shapes around the plastic cup
- Insert fuzz balls into each plastic cup
To operate poppers pull on the tied end of the balloon and release the fun!