Top off the end of the year with a funky New Years hat! Here are the deets…
- Decorative Paper
- Crafting glue
- Cut out hat shape using stencil (small plate), pencil, scissors, and ruler. 2 circles, 1 6 in wide and the length is twice the diameter of the circle.
- Glue the 6 in ends of the rectangle together
- Glue the circles onto the ends of the cylinder
- Trim the hanging edges of one of the circles
- Glue on ornaments as desired
- Glue ribbon on the bottom end of the hat with ends of the ribbon hanging on each side long enough to tie around the head.
- Repeat for the second hat, modifying design as desired.